AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the seas and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Professionals and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
- Implementation of shows/events and rehearsals in the onboard theater and/or on the pool deck for example with: Cadac R-type, DiGiCo SD/S-Serie, Soundcraft Vi1, Meyer Sound / D&B/ Martin- Soundsysteme, Lexicon 960 / PCM 96, AVID Pro Tools, QLab
- Technical support of DJs and bands on board
- Service, maintenance, and management of the entire sound engineering equipment in the entertainment area
- Close cooperation with the lighting and stage engineers
- Cross-divisional coordination
- Completed training as a sound engineer, graduate audio engineer, specialist for event technology (focus on sound) or several years of experience in FOH for musicals/ shows/events
- Several years of experience as an operator
- Experience in working with analog and digital sound technology
- High level of resilience, teamwork, flexibility
- Good knowledge of English
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents with a detailed list of your FOH experience incl. technical experience, ideally as an online application at www.aida.de/careers