AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the seas and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Professionals and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
On board our latest vessels AIDAcosma and AIDAnova we operate the most advanced and largest TV studios on board of cruise ships. With 13 remote cameras and two mobile wireless cameras, we capture spectacular perspectives of our live TV shows. Our studios are equipped with the latest Blackmagic control room systems and the Blackmagic URSA Broadcast to produce daily game shows like “Who wants to be a millionaire?”, “The Voice of the Ocean” and many more.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board of our ships.
- Recording and broadcasting of all TV programs and game shows from our “Studio X” and from the ship’s theater
- Operating studio cameras via remote control panel
- Working with studio camera pedestals and wireless handheld cameras
- Professional training as audiovisual media designer (f/m/d) or equivalent training/studies in the field
- First experience in television production and broadcasting
- Confident in handling studio cameras for live broadcasts and recordings
- Experience with ENG cameras and studio cameras as well as basic knowledge of video and studio technology
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Sense of responsibility, goal and solution orientation as well as strong communication skills and creativity
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, as an online application at www.aida.de/careers.