WANDERLUST? You love the sea and providing world class experiences?
Noble Caledonia offers deep sea and river cruises aboard small ships. The highlight are the high-quality expedition cruises to the most remote places in the world. With the small number of guests, you have the opportunity to look after each guest individually and to experience a very personal cooperation with the crew and guests. Experience unique #WorldClassMoments with crew members from all over the world on board the Caledonian Sky, Hebridean Sky and Island Sky.
sea chefs - your employer with various missions - weather ocean-going, expedition, luxury or river cruises. As an experienced partner in the hotel- and crew-management for international cruise lines, sea chefs offers unique career opportunities onboard cruise ships in the premium - and luxury sector.
Discover the world with us and experience #WorldClassMoments!
The recipe for you career onboard: passion for your work, a big portion of engagement and a sense for culinary delights.
- Overall supervision of all ship food operations
- Coordinating galley departments to deliver the best possible product within the determined budget, always exceeding passenger expectations
- Responsibility for compliance with relevant health and sanitation standards
- Approving requisitions of Galley Section Heads in line with budgetary procedures
- Leading the galley team and providing additional training if required
- Briefing of galley section heads and crew with menu and mealtime changes, new products, changes in passenger numbers and any other relevant information
Your course & your talents
We are searching the best: YOU!
- At least 10 years senior culinary experience with additional 4 years in the cruise ship industry
- The ability to work well under stress and on own initiative in a well organised manner
- Very good knowledge and adherence to public health standards and procedures
- Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Expertise in budgeting, menu planning and quality & production control
- Intermediate, advanced and USPH Food Hygiene certificate needed
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
Why sailing with sea chefs?
What you can look forward to:
Travelling the world
Paid and organised travel
International work environment
Free accommodation & catering
Exclusive crew areas
Great career opportunities
Development & training courses
Free uniform cleaning
- All benefits
Further information about working and living on board as well as exciting impressions of the crew's everyday life can be found here: