AIDA is one of the best-known and most innovative cruise companies in the world. To protect the beauty of the seas and the earth, we are pioneers in sustainable cruising. Professionals and managers have first-class career opportunities with us.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
- Assist the executive chef in managing the overall culinary operation, production, and maintenance in the galley with up to 280 employees
- Ensuring flawless food preparation, quality and appealing presentation of food in accordance with our high-quality standards in all buffet, specialty and à la carte restaurants
- Guidance of an international team regarding schedules, education/ training, supervision and motivation
- Coordination and control of all process flows in area of responsibility as well as management all food hygiene inspections, stock control, ordering
- Advising guests on food intolerances or allergies
- Compliance with safety, environmental, and hygiene guidelines according to HACCP / USPH in area of responsibility
- Completed professional training as a cook, master’s certificate is an advantage, several years of professional and leadership experience in the hotel or restaurant kitchen in an international environment
- Cruise industry experience as well as proven experience in leading large teams
- Knowledge in the areas of HACCP and food intolerances
- Fluent in English, German language beneficial
- Confident handling of MS Office, inventory control system is advantageous
- High level of service and guest orientation, stress resistant, sovereignty as well as sense of responsibility
Take your career to new places with us! We look forward to receiving your complete application, as an online application at www.aida.de/careers.